– TSX Bi Xenon Projectors
– 5000k bulbs
– 50W hid ballasts
– stock headlights
– 3M tape
– drill made in German
– socket wrench
– clear silicone
– 800, 1000, 2000 grit sandpaper
– soapy water
– front headlight lens cleaner and polish
– screws and also nuts
– PVC pipeline
– chrome paint
– Always be patience.
Step by step:
(1) Insert your headlight into the stove at 400 degrees for no more than 5 minutes. Take it out and rive the cover;
(2) We need to remove the reflector/stock projectors from the front lights housing. Do this by unscrewing the two modification screws;
(3) Loosen the projector by taking out all the screws. There are 4 in complete, two on the back as well as two on the front which hold in the lens
(4) This is what you ought to be entrusted to.
(5) Currently the fun component. we want to reduce whatever is left of the supply projector, but keep the framework as is. This will take a while so hold your horses. I utilized a dremel for this.
(6) Currently we can examine fit our projector
(7) Line it up horizontally with the framework and also mark where you will certainly be bolting it in. You might need to use a level. Make certain your projectors are not up sided down.
(8) Pierce the openings for your bolts
(10) Insert back into front lights housing
(11) Currently we’re just gon na leave the headlight housing as is and proceed to the headlight covers. We want them CRYSTAL CLEAR!!! Begin by fining sand with 800 grit, 1000, grit and after that 2000 grit sandpaper. After the surface is smooth BEGIN damp sanding (utilizing soapy water) with the 2000 grit sandpaper and also use some headlight cleaner. Afterwards, brighten them off and then ur DONE! This is a time consuming procedure so take your time as well as don’t rush. Each cover took me regarding 20-30min.
(12) put your headlight covers on simply to see what they’ll look like. Relying on just how you mounted your projectors you might observe a rather sizable space. So I headed over to Home depot as well as obtained a PVC pipeline to match the diameter of the projectors and repainted them chrome to match the reflector. Then I taped and glued them to the front lights covers to make the void appearance better.
(13) Seal the fronts lights. I made use of clear silicone and also warmed the fronts lights at 400 degrees for concerning 3 min to make them secure perfectly.
(14) I likewise placed some clear silicone around the back of the projectors where they protruded of the front lights housing to keep out the water
(15) DONE AND ALSO DONE! (sorry for the last blurry pic … hand-operated emphasis FTL).
Currently, we’re just gonna leave the housing as is and also relocate on to the headlight covers. After the surface is smooth BEGIN damp sanding (making use of soapy water) with the 2000 grit sandpaper and also apply some front lights cleaner. 12) place your front lights covers on just to see what they’ll look like. I headed over to Residence depot as well as got a PVC pipe to match the diameter of the projectors and also painted them chrome to match the reflector. I taped and glued them to the headlight covers to make the space look nicer. This hid projector headlight retrofitting will at least take 3 hours, so please prepare enough time on this job.
Thanks to the photos provided by black magic